7751 Penzance Blvd.,
Fort Myers, Florida
Located on Six Mile Cypress Parkway,
1.5 miles north of Daniels Parkway
Exit #131 off I-75
• Please note: Listed above is the preserve address.
• If you are trying
to contact the administrative office,
see “Contact Us.” *
Trail Hours of Operation
Dawn to Dusk
Open 7 days a week
Interpretive Center Hours:
November – April
Tues - Sat: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
May – October
Tues - Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• 11,000-square-foot Interpretive Center, LeeCounty Parks & Recreation’s first certified green building
• Fully accessible, 1.2 mile long boardwalk trail
• Seating enclaves, shelters, observation decks and a photo blind
• Guided walks (see times below)
• Educational displays and “Explorer’s Companion” self-guided trail brochures
• Picnic areas, restrooms and water fountain
You do not have to pay for admittance to the park. However, your vehicle parking fee of $1 an hour or a maximum of $5.00 per stay is used for maintenance and programming for the preserve.
Daily - 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Wednesdays only - 9:30 a.m.
April, November and December:
Daily - 9:30 a.m.
Group Tours and Programs
Reservation only: (239) 533-7556